烹飪 cooking
製作豆腐花、紅豆雪條、葱油餅的小竅門 Tips for Making Tofu Pudding, Red Bean Popsicle & Scallion Pancake
如何做出軟淋淋的豆腐花?做紅豆雪條怎樣令紅豆平均分佈?蔥油餅的葱味不夠怎麼辦?這篇網誌分享一些小竅門。 How to make Tofu Pudding that’s just the right softness? What’s the trick to getting red beans evenly spread in Red Bean Popsicles? What can you do if the scallion flavour in Scallion Pancakes isn’t strong enough? This blog…
我的紅酒煮梨食譜 My Poached Pear Recipe
用話梅炮製的紅酒煮梨。 My recipe of Poached Pears using Chinese style preserved sour plum as ingredient.
那些曾經垂手可得的美食 Delicacies that were Once Easily Available
為了品嚐難以在英國購買、我懷念的香港小吃,我親自做這些美食。最近的嘗試包括瑞士卷、豆腐花、素鴨和酸齋,有些效果不錯,有些尚待改善。 To enjoy the Hong Kong snacks I miss, I now make them myself in the UK. Recent attempts include Swiss Roll, Tofu Pudding, Beancurd Roll, and Sweet & Sour Wheat Gluten, with mixed results.
擺盆之道:點亮日常料理 Elevating Everyday Meals with Dish Presentation
一些簡單的擺盆技巧,可以將日常食品弄得像高級餐廳那麼好看。 Simple presentation techniques can elevate everyday meals into extraordinary dining experiences resembling high end restaurants.
一雞四味 One Chicken, Four Flavours
談談如何充分利用一隻全雞,創造出四種不同口味的菜餚。 Using a whole chicken to create four different dishes, making the most of food ingredients.
魚肚美味無窮 The Endless Delight of Fish Maw
朋友在香港帶來魚肚給我做禮物,我用來做了不同菜色,在聚會中跟其他移英港人朋友分甘同味,或自己跟老公獨享。 A friend brought me some dried fish maw as a gift from Hong Kong. I used it to make various dishes, sharing them with other Hong Kong friends at gatherings, or just cozying up with my husband over a…